The Pocket Retro Game Emulator looks a bit like the GameBoy Micro but that’s where the similarities end. Load on NES, SNES, GBA, Sega Genesis, or Neo Geo roms and play your old favorites in the palm of your hand.
- A380 Pocket Emulator for retro gaming on the go
- Display: TFT 3.2” WQVGA LCD, resolution 400 x 240
- CPU: 500MHz
- RAM: 64MB
- Capacity: 4GB internal storage. Supports a MicroSD card up to 32GB.
- Games: Plays 8bit, 16bit, 32bit, 3D games.
- 2.4 GHz wireless: Supports two wireless controllers.
- G-sensor: Gravity sensing effect when playing games
- Console design: Cross direction buttons, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R shoulder buttons, Start/Select buttons, power switch/hold button, internat reset button.
- Video Port: AV-Out
- Audio Port: 3.5mm Stereo Audio Output, microphone output
- Audio Type: Stereo speakers
- Compatible Video: RM, RMVB, MPEG1, MPEG2, MKV (H.264, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, AVI (H.264, DIVX, XVID), ASF, MPE, FLV, MPEG, MPG, DAT, VOD (no more than 480P)
- Compatible Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, ACC, APE, FLAC
- Image Viewer: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG. Supports zoom/rotation/PPT display
- FM Radio: Supports manual/auto channel scanning. User can save up to 40 channels.
- Audio Recorder: Hi-Fi voice recording. Supports MP3, WAV formats.
- Ebook Reader: Supports TXT, HTML, RTF, DOC formats. Supports bookmark, auto browsing, font sizing, TTS oral reading functions.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean.
- Battery: 1800mAh Lithium ion battery
- Operating System: USB 2.0 port, charges via your computer
- Windows and Mac friendly (a little friendlier with Windows)
Holy shit this is awesome